Thursday, November 26, 2020

Side Panels

 Side Panels Cut

The sides of Blobster were cut out this morning. They required four sheets of 1/4 inch plywood. The remaining sheet will be used for the cabin top when I reach that point. I have yet to cut the bilge panels and bottom panel. That will complete all of the component parts of the hull. The new heater I installed keeps it toasty warm in the shop, so I can cut all the parts and apply a coat of epoxy to them during the Winter months, but I can't assemble the hull in the shop. There is no door large enough to get it out of the shop. That would be quite embarrassing. Assembly will start when warm weather arrives, and it will be done in a shed adjacent to the shop.





Next Step:

Apply epoxy to the panels. But first eat Turkey, dressing and all the fixings. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atypical's Maiden Voyage

Maiden Voyage. It's a great day. I launched Atypical at Sardis Lake. Not much wind, but I was elated that it floated and there were no l...